Different sorts of art and accessories that you can adorn your luxury home with!
You might have a field full of money, but without the required knowledge of things you can buy using it, your money will rot. When it comes to luxury, people stay unaware of all the different elegant possibilities they can buy for their homes. We understand your concern, and we understand it well, thus here is a brief about what all luxury can you buy using your money. With proper knowledge, you won’t be just buying things but infusing life in your home. If you haven’t yet bought any luxury house yet then we suggest you https://radvi.com/in/. Radvi has some of the finest luxury villa architects in India – https://radvi.com/in/real-estate-services/best-luxury-villas-houses-homes-architects-in-india/ .
Other than this, here is a brief list of all the possible items you can embellish your home with.
Arts, Accessories, and Decor Items you can have in your luxury home!
Luxury Homes span through some large areas and hold a wide variety of rooms and amenities. These areas may require many different things depending on the choice of the owner. For example, some people might favor the large wall paintings while others may prefer gold and glitters. It all depends on the choice.
Architects and Interior Designers usually divide these things into 4 basic parts:
- Fine Arts
- Decorative Arts
- Natural things
- Miscellaneous accessories
1 – Fine Arts!
This type of art usually gets divided into two prime parts: 2D and 3D. In 2D come all the paintings and photographs and mosaics etc., whereas, in 3D come all types of sculptures and pieces of art.
Painting can turn a dead wall into a wall that speaks stories large and small. They may make a wall look like a statement on its own. Depending on your budget, you may buy a big piece of painting or several smaller ones. One must know that paintings are different from photographs, sketches, etc. Here are a few basic types of paintings that you may consider putting in your living room, entrance, master bedroom, dining room, or hall, etc. Many luxury architects use paintings to reform a dorm – https://radvi.com/in/real-estate-services/best-luxury-villas-houses-homes-architects-in-india//
- Oil Painting – This type of painting is considered prime among all the others. It is one of the oldest forms of painting where color pigments get blended with linseed oil or some varnish to provide the texture that many love.
- Watercolor Paintings – This painting type uses colored pigment mixed with water and gum Arabic. This type of painting has a soft touch to them and feels sublime. They are less expensive and thus you can buy them in larger sizes for places like your living room or hall.
- Acrylic Painting – It is the latest in trend and uses plastic as the base. The good thing about it is that it is apt to imitate watercolors and oil colors. Such is its art that many naive eyes fail to distinguish it from other art forms. For this very reason many people consider it as their favorite choice.
- Tempera Painting – This is one of the oldest painting types and uses water and egg together with color pigments. This does not mean that it will smell like eggs. Modern day artists use other binding agents instead of eggs.
- Fresco – The etymology of this word means “Fresh”, which is too true. This type of painting uses a wall as the base. Water-soluble paint gets mixed with water and then infused on the wet plaster. This is different from Mural.
Unlike older days, modern technology has allowed artists to print things easily. Printed art involves anything that gets printed over a surface and then hung. Here is a list of all the possible print type art:
- Photographs – Great work of photography that you can get printed in larger dimensions.
- Graphic Art – This is something that many artists, athletes, politicians, etc. prefer. You have to decide for yourself if you love graphic art or not.
- Rubbing – Also called frottage, is a visual art that uses solid surfaces below the base paper and then gets rubbed against using pencil or crayons.
Sketch or Drawing
This is something that is a unique choice. There are many pieces of sketches and drawings that great masters had used for studies but that now stand as a piece of art. You may consider buying them.
This art piece uses Tesserae (small pebbles, plastic pieces, or other material) over a surface to get the painting done. This art form has been around for centuries. The earliest known form dates back to around 4000 years.
This is a 3D form type and is great for areas. You can use Torchiere lights, wall sconces, etc to illuminate this form type. Some great places to use sculptures are entrance corners, living room, dining hall, and guest room. It uses stone, wood, clay, etc. as base material.
2 – Decorative Arts
Not all pieces of art are for decorative purposes, some can be put to use too. We call them utilitarian artworks. These include books, mirrors, etc. Here are some decorative pieces of art that you can use to infuse some life into your home. https://radvi.com/in/ uses decorative art consciously to give home a sense of life.
- Tableware and Cookware
- Screens – For example Byobu, Coromandel, Shoji, Antique American Screens, etc.
- Decorative Lightings
3 – Natural Objects
This is something that you will want to empathize more with. Plants and trees are not just for the purpose of breathing, they could be used as ornaments too, which they indeed are. While choosing objects of life, you might want to consider your sensitivity to them. Some plants may be allergic to you while others will bloom you to smiles.
- Floral Plants
- Pure Green plants
- Sea Shells
The thing to keep in mind is that these things would require proper care to thrive. But also know that you’ll connect more with nature and will experience spiritualism within you and around.
4 – Miscellaneous Accessories
We say that anything could be turned into art, but then one must have a sense of what art is. There is a German concept called Kitsch. This term means anything related to art that is a consequence of poor taste and design. One must have a refined taste to have miscellaneous accessories used as decors. These are the objects that you give shape to. Interior Designers – https://radvi.com/in/ – rarely do touch these.
- Objet D’art
- Trophies etc.
How to buy and gather pieces of art?
Dreaming and planning what to buy is an easier process as compared to buying them and deciding where to make them sit. Most pieces of fine art can be bought in auctions or through exhibitions. Because of technology, many artists put their oeuvre on their individual websites. You may also want to consult an interior designer for help.
If you find this process hard, then we suggest you go for a Real Estate architect and Interior Designer. We personally love Radvi for their experience and creative approach – https://radvi.com/in/ . If you are looking for a luxury villa then check out their useful website for a basic understanding of how they work – https://radvi.com/in/real-estate-services/best-luxury-villas-houses-homes-architects-in-india/ .
And at last, try to know your own refined taste around art and how you see it. It will help you grow as a person.